Tuesday, July 21, 2009

an inspirational "finding"...




Well today began as a "yuk" day. Very rainy and cloudy. I suppose I shouldn't complain- we've had some gorgeous weather so far this summer. But anyway, I headed out at 6:30 this morning and just as I was about to get into my truck, my sleepy eyes spotted something tiny in the road. It was the remains of a broken necklace. The charm said something, but since my sleepy eyes are also old, I couldn't make it out without my glasses. When I got home and put my glasses on, I found out that the charm says "believe"! A little message from God maybe? It made me smile- it also gave me inspiration for the art doll I plan to work on today. I think she will be an angel and I will somehow incorporate my new "finding". Here she is, just sewn and stuffed so far. I have to do the top stitching and then I can start painting- my favorite part. I'll post more pictures as she progresses. I don't think today will turn out as "yuk" as I had originally thought. Hope your day is going well too :-) .....

No comments:

Post a Comment