Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy Day....and a new art doll


Today was a huge garden clean-up day. And although I love to garden, I have not been as ambitious about it over the past 2 years. Things were getting way over-grown, so I started early, but once I got going, I couldn't stop. What began as a quick clean-up, turned into a 4 hour project :-O However... my garden looks sooo much better now :-) I am happy!!


In addition to a major garden day, I had a very successful art day as well. I recently started creating art dolls in my "wee~mee whimsies" style. I've made four so far, but today's doll is my best yet. I just love her!! She's a "Beekeeper Fairy" and I was so tempted to keep her for myself. But I really need to try to sell her, so she's been posted on etsy tonight. Here's hoping somebody likes her enough to buy her....

No comments:

Post a Comment