Friday, July 24, 2009

Eat your veggies....


....and if you don't have any at your house, you can come to mine :-) Here are all the vegitables that we have picked from our garden in the past 2 days, and there's plenty more to come. That's the biggest problem with a vegitable garden (in my opinion). Everything comes in at once. How in the world are we supposed to eat all this?? Bills' answer; "freeze em". Well, guess what? I am not a kitchen person, and preparing fresh vegitables for freezing requires kitchen time!! Since he's on the road 12 hours a day, I'm the only one left to do the "kitchen time". I am not happy! I know... you're asking why in world I have a vegitable garden- believe me, it wasn't my idea... at any rate, if anybody would like some fresh vegitables, stop on by, we have plenty :-) .....

No comments:

Post a Comment