Friday, July 24, 2009

...the angel didn't happen



Well, I guess you're not gonna see the angel I promised. For some reason I just couldn't manage to get her looking the way I wanted. At first, because of the colors I chose, she ended up looking more like a pumpkin patch fairy- which really wouldn't have been a problem except that I just couldn't get her face right. After 4 attempts I decided that she had far to much paint on her face and I decided to scrap her completely - sometimes that happens :-( I'm thinking of starting over again today.... we'll see....




Meanwhile...here's a picture of a different doll. She kind of happened by mistake. I was sitting in a parking lot and saw some cracks on the ground (don't laugh!). They sort of resembled a profile, so I copied them onto a piece of scrap paper in my purse. Since I had been so unsuccessful with my angel, I decided to play around with the shape I had copied - just for fun. Well here's the result so far... not quite sure where to go from here, or what to do with her... any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment