Saturday, September 8, 2012

Amazing News to Share...

I am sooo happy to share the news that I (yes, me) will be teaching three workshops at Artistic Figures in Cloth & Clay, which will be held in Columbus Ohio from April 25-28, 2013. Is that awesome or what?? I can hardly believe it, but it's real!! Registration started September 1st and there I am, listed as one of the instructors. I will be in the company of so many amazing artists. It's a little overwhelming.

 You really must check out the website- there's information about all the instructors and links to their websites so that you can see their work. I've recieved the event schedule and there's just so much going on. It's gonna be an incredible experience.... I'm sooo excited.... :)))  Just had to share the news!

Here's the official website: www.CyndysDolls.com



No comments:

Post a Comment